The generosity of donors is very much part of our Community of Care. Jeffery Hale – Saint Brigid’s depends on the support of individual and corporate donors to be able to offer its quality services and activities.
Maximize your donation: Please give online
You can give using CanadaHelps, which saving us postal fees and processing time, since CanadaHelps issues a tax receipt directly. You can choose to make a one-time or recurrent donation.
If you are donating in memory or in honour of someone, CanadaHelps provides a variety of electronic cards (sympathy, birthdays, weddings, new baby, thank you, Mother’s Day, Earth Day, teacher’s gift, thinking of you, etc.).
Other ways to donate
You are also welcome to use our fillable PDF donation form using the instructions below.
- Use your computer (Mac or PC). The form won’t open on mobile devices (iPads, tablets, mobile phones, etc.)
- Install Adobe Reader 10 (or higher)
- Download the PDF donation form to your computer. Save the file in a place you can remember.
- Make sure you use Adobe Reader to open the form. Sometimes if you try to open the form directly, it will use your Internet browser to try to open it.
- There is a link in the form that you can click to send the completed form by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you can print it and mail it to us by regular mail.
You can also print up the form and fill it in by hand, if you prefer. Please contact us if you have any questions.